Full Life Care is contracted with the State of Washington to provide short-term, intensive services to help individuals find housing or stabilize their current living situations.

Formerly called Roads to Community Living and Washington Roads, Full Life Care recently broadened our services.

What We Do

Our Community Transitions team works with clients throughout King County to help find or stabilize housing situations. Clients must be referred by a Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) case manager.

Services include:

  • Find safe housing options within our client’s budget.
  • Help move clients from a skilled nursing facility to community housing.
  • Help clients move within the community.
  • Provide security deposits to obtain housing.
  • Purchase clothing, food, furniture, and household goods.
  • Help stabilize or mediate current housing situations.
  • Provide behavioral health-related therapies and interventions.
  • Provide assistance to address hoarding issues.
  • Provide assistance and referrals to address pest issues.

Who is Eligible

Clients must meet certain criteria to be enrolled in the Community Transitions Program. To be assessed for services, individuals must be deemed financially and functionally eligible for Medicaid-funded long-term care services by a Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) case manager. You are eligible if you meet both of these criteria:

  • Currently authorized for the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) long-term care services.
  • Authorized for Community Transitions Services by DSHS Case Manager

You must also meet one of the two following criteria:

  • Demonstrate you are at risk of housing instability.
  • Seeking housing for a lower-level of care. For example, you want to move from assisted living to an independent-living apartment.


Once our team helps with housing, we can transition clients to long-term care services, such as Full Life Care’s Foundational Community Supports, Home Care and Adult Day Health programs, or to services outside the Full Life Care family of programs.

We may also transition clients to Behavioral Health Interventions.

Contact Us

For information or to make a referral
Phone: 206.224.3775

Referrals to our program are from long-term care case managers.

Required referral documents include:

  • Long-term care assessment and service summary
  • Goals summary authorization form