RN helps SHA resident.Full Life Care’s Housing Stabilization and Supports programs work to help individuals find independent housing and address issues that put current housing in jeopardy. We help individuals find and maintain housing, both short-term intensive support, and continuing long-term support for a variety of life’s needs.

Community Transitions Program

Full Life Care is contracted with the State of Washington to provide short-term, intensive services to help individuals find housing or stabilize their current living situations. Clients must be referred by a Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) case manager.

Learn more

Foundational Community Supports

Full Life’s Foundational Community Supports housing case management team works to help eligible clients find and maintain independent housing. We work with adults who have Medicaid insurance and complex care needs. Must have Medicaid insurance and meet certain criteria.

Learn more

SHA Outreach

Full Life Care helps residents who live in properties owned by the Seattle Housing Authority. Our team offers referrals and coordinates services for residents who may need help with life skills and maintaining housing. The team also offers wellness programs in SHA senior housing. Services are free to SHA residents.

Learn more